Free Nursing Assistant Education and Certification
Do you know someone who:
- Is ready for a career change or new opportunity?
- Enjoys working with people?
- Feels compassion for older generations?
- Wants to make a difference in the lives of others?
Augustana Care's Hastings and Moose Lake campuses (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long Term Care, Rehabilitation) will train, certify and hire those who meet the care-giver criteria needed to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA.)
930 W 16th St
Hastings, MN 55033
Phone: (651) 437-6176
Augustana Mercy Campus
710 S Kenwood Ave
Moose Lake, MN 55767
Phone: (218) 351-9400
If interested, complete the form below or stop in to our Hastings or Moose Lake campus and complete an application.
Those candidates selected for our program will be awarded a scholarship for the training, valued at $1,100. Information on when classes begin, schedule, location, etc. will be provided once candidates are selected.
Augustana Care offers a friendly, dedicated support team of co-workers, in addition to:
- A full scholarship to the nursing assistant training and certification program
- Onsite training classes
- Job offer upon successful completion
- We offer competitive wages
- Additional career opportunities, scholarships and benefits, available once employed, including paid time off, holidays, retirement. Match to those who qualify.
To view current job opportunities, visit augustanacare.org/jobs.
Augustana Care is an equal opportunity employer.