Augustana Care Moose Lake Campus
Now Hiring Certified Nursing Assistants
Already a Certified Nursing Assistant?
Click here to view and apply for current Moose Lake jobs
Not a CNA yet? We offer free nursing assistant education and certification at our Moose Lake campus.
Do you know someone who:
- Is ready for a career change or new opportunity?
- Enjoys working with people?
- Feels compassion for the elderly?
- Wants to make a difference in the lives of others?
Augustana Care's Moose Lake campus (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long Term Care, Rehabilitation) will train, certify and hire those who meet the care-giver criteria needed to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA.)
Augustana Mercy Campus
710 S Kenwood Ave
Moose Lake, MN 55767
Phone: (218) 351-9400
If interested, complete the form below or stop in to our Moose Lake camps and complete an application.
Those candidates selected for our program will be awarded a scholarship for the training, valued at $1,100. Information on when classes begin, schedule, location, etc. will be provided once candidates are selected.
Augustana Care offers a friendly, dedicated support team of co-workers, in addition to:
- A full scholarship to the nursing assistant training and certification program
- Onsite training classes
- Job offer upon successful completion
- We offer competitive wages
- Additional career opportunities, scholarships and benefits, available once employed, including paid time off, holidays, retirement. Match to those who qualify.
To view current job opportunities, visit augustanacare.org/jobs.
Augustana Care is an equal opportunity employer.