Top 10 Reasons to Choose Augustana Care Open Circle Adult Day Services
Augustana Care Open Circle Adult Day Services provides respite for caregivers while encouraging members with changing physical, cognitive and social abilities to continue to enjoy fulfilling lives. Members of Augustana Care Open Circle can attend one of the adult day centers two to five days a week where they will find a safe, comfortable environment which helps them thrive. Following are ten reasons to choose Open Circle:
- Supported Community Center: Augustana Care Open Circle Adult Day Services brings members together in a warm, welcoming and supportive environment with peers. Our programs engage and energize your mind and body to access memory and enhance physical and brain health. We offer activity choices that include music, creative arts, adult education, community outings and much more.
- Comprehensive Services: We strive to offer the comprehensive services you need, such as structured programming with choices, care coordination, personal care assistance, medication administration, showering, footcare and staff to assist with exploring options.
- Purpose and Sense of Belonging: You have the opportunity for authentic friendships, fun, laughter and the setting to find authentic communications and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Person Centered Philosophy: We focus on YOU- your interests, strengths and abilities- because we are inspired by your stories and talents. Open Circle is “a place where everyone knows your name!”
- Health and Wellness Focus: Believing in the saying “if you don’t use it, you lose it”, we encourage movement and physical activity. Nursing oversight as well as rehabilitative therapies are available on site.
- Life-long Learning: Our programming is designed to help you discover or re-discover interests, purpose and passions. Program options are designed to engage your mind, body and spirit.
- Caregiver Peace of Mind: We provide a safe, welcoming environment for your loved one. We provide a listening ear, helping to identify opportunities for education, support, information and referrals. Open Circle expands the circle of care and sense of community.
- Our Team: Our employees are known for their passion, longevity, breadth of expertise, respect, love and genuine interest in members’ lives. Staff education includes extensive training in dementia care, the aging process, and chronic care management.
- Affordable: We offer an affordable alternative to more expensive services and settings.
- Convenient Locations: We have three centers conveniently located in Apple Valley, Hopkins and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Home and Augustana Care Open Circle Adult Day Services - the best of both worlds!
Augustana Care Open Circle Adult Day Services offers three convenient locations throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area. Each of our locations offers programs, recreation, personal care, respite and social connections to individuals with memory loss or other emotional or physical needs. Contact one of our centers to learn more about how Augustana Care Open Circle can support care partners to find balance and meaning in a life touched by memory loss or other diagnosis. We offer care consultations that are targeted to the needs and values of caregivers. Click here for more information.