ACT on Alzheimer's: Dementia-Friendly Community
ACT on Alzheimer's
Thursday May 18th, 2017
- Is memory loss affecting you or someone you love?
- Do you live, work or play in Hopkins?
- Do you want to help Hopkins become an informed, safe and respectful community for all?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us.
- Learn the strengths and gaps as identified in the community assessment
- Become more informed, safe and respectful for people with dementia
- Prioritize action steps toward becoming a dementia friendly community
- Learn how you can get involved
Join Us Thursday, May 18th!
5:30-6 pm | Networking & appetizers
6-7:30 pm | Meeting
Join us to engage in discussion and help prioritize the action steps we will take to create a Dementia Friendly Community in Hopkins.
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins
Click here for a Google map
For more information, contact Gail Skoglund at (612) 987-7698 or email@example.com
ACT on Alzheimer’s is a volunteer-driven collaboration bringing communities together to create supportive environments for everyone touched by Alzheimer’s disease.
The Hopkins ACT team has representatives from the following local organizations:
Augustana Chapel View | Blake Rd Corridor Collaborative | City of Hopkins | Elder Homestead | The Elks Club | Emerald Crest | Gethsemane Lutheran | The Glenn | Golden Living | Grace Homes | Hennepin County Library | Hopkins Public Schools | Open Circle Adult Day Services | Resource West | Senior Community Services | St Gabriel’s Church